Student Leadership Council
All students currently registered for one or more academic credits within the jurisdiction of the College of Humanities and Sciences and/or pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree within the jurisdiction of the College can apply to the leadership council.
Members of the council are referred to as council representatives. The members will also have the capacity to serve as student advisers to the dean of the College.
The leadership council will meet weekly, three times each month. Student representatives are required to attend all meetings unless, having given prior notice, excused by an executive board member.
Please request an application and membership agreement by emailing CHSLeadershipCouncil@gmail.com.
Nidhi Kumar, Biology and Psychology representative
- Nancy Umana, Biology and Psychology representative
- Maia McDaniels, Biology and Psychology representative
Ashley Nguyen, Biology representative
Vooha Putalapattu, Biology and Psychology representative
Member recruitment chairs
- Nicki Patel, Biology representative
- Meher Kohli, Psychology representative
Social media chairs
- Naomi Ghahrai, Chemistry representative
- Shaandro Sarkar, Mathematical Sciences and Foreign Language representative
- Essence Uzzle, HPEX representative
- Jasmine Jones, Psychology representative
Student faculty liaison
Manasa Pavuloori, Biology representative
- Farah Kandil, Biology representative
- Grace Cason, Psychology representative
- Nira Harikrishnan, Political Science and Economics representative
- Olivia Sweeney, International Studies representative
- Neha Pondicherry, International Studies representative